- Display Walls & Pop Ups
- Digital Signage & Multimedia Solutions
- Portable Exhibition Kits
- Tables & Counters
- Display Pedestals & Plinths
- Portable Display Panels
- Exhibition Products & Services
- Outdoor Displays & Flags
- Signage Systems & Displays
- Vendor Trays & Trolleys
- Fieldays 2017
- Inflatable Products
- Literature & Brochure Displays
- Poster & Banner Displays
- Light Boxes
- Product & Merchandise Displays
- Ballot & Competition Entry Boxes
- Custom Made Products
- Experiential Marketing
- Bean Bags & Umbrellas
THIS PRODUCT IS NOW ON SPECIAL!
Blade shape flags with brilliant digital print for the ultimate outdoor or indoor portable display!
The Blade-2-Go flag, which may also be referred to as a feather or wing flag is a versatile and portable flag system which is ideal for trade shows, field days, corporate and sporting events.
With a large selection of stabilising bases, car mounts and ground stakes available, a single Blade 2 Go flag can be displayed in a number of different indoor and outdoor applications.
Price from as little as $194.35 +GST
NB: All pricing is based on full print of flag from your artwork file supplied to our specifications, complete with hardware and carry bag. Optional bases are available for indoor/outdoor use.
- Large Blade shape is ideal for displaying more information
- Ideal for events and/or shop fronts
- Erect in seconds - no tools required
- Comes with 1 yr hardware warranty
- Single or double-sided print options
- Colour fast, vibrant dye-sublimation printing process
- Suitable for any environment with a wide range of base options available
- Strong carry bag with pockets for protecting prints
- Three height options
- Design your own or ask about our Design service
- Ask about our Express Delivery service!
- Other Details
- Artwork Template
- Caring for your Flag
- Get Quote
A versatile and portable Flag system is ideal for Trade Shows, Field-days, Corporate and Sporting Events.
Indoor & Outdoor - Anywhere, Anytime!
With the large selection of stabilising bases the same Blade-2-Go Flag can be displayed for several various indoor and outdoor applications.
- ground stake for grass, sand or snow,
- car tow-bar mount,
- 60 degrees wall mount,
- heavy weight base plate for hard surfaces outdoor
- cross base for indoor use
- mount for the top of posts or poles.
Simple and Quick Displays
Blade-2-Go Flags can be assembled in seconds by anyone.
Lightweight & Easy to Transport
For easy and economical delivery these innovative Blade-2-Go shaped flags are delivered in compact and sturdy carry bags - you'll be surprised how light they are!
Various Height Options:
With 3 height options (2.5, 3.9 & a huge 5.3mtrs) there is a size to meet your onsite message delivery requirements.
High Quality Fabric Dye-Sublimation Printed Flags & Banners:
- BrandStand’s State of the Art technology makes full color, high quality fabric banners more affordable than ever. Both SINGLE SIDED (with 95% show-through of the reverse image) & DOUBLE SIDED (where a positive image can be viewed on both sides) are available.
- With the BrandStand Dye Sublimation inks & fabrics, the colour literally penetrates the fabric’s fibres to create a permanent & vibrant, colour fast image.
Therefore you can be sure your banners won’t fade and will always stand out from the crowd!
Dye-Sublimated Fabric prints can be used both indoors and outdoors.
Heavy Base Plate
60 degree wall post
Car Tow-Bar Mount
Post Top Mount
H2Go Water Base
To find out about a flags life expectancy and how to look after it please click here
“Caroline & the Brandstand team were amazing when given this project. We set out the requirements we needed for the brochure stands and they understood our vision perfectly. We required something that could fit into a unique space, take up the least amount of room, but still provide a useful, eye-catching custom-made, functional stand, that has a professional, high-quality look. Not only did they understand our vision, but they far surpassed what we expected. They worked with our ideas to use wood to match a feature in the building, but then the architect took photos & measured details that we would never have thought of and interpreted them into a design that we just loved. The consultation was professional, exciting and thorough. When presented with the design we were over the moon that they had captured everything wed asked for and more. Now the stands look like theyve been there forever, they fit in perfectly and work well to provide plenty of storage and market our product as it should be showcased. We were thrilled that they were able to deliver the stands within such a short time frame and have been proud to display them ever since!”
Gina Patayon, University of Auckland