- Display Walls & Pop Ups
- Digital Signage & Multimedia Solutions
- Portable Exhibition Kits
- Tables & Counters
- Display Pedestals & Plinths
- Portable Display Panels
- Exhibition Products & Services
- Outdoor Displays & Flags
- Signage Systems & Displays
- Vendor Trays & Trolleys
- Fieldays 2017
- Inflatable Products
- Literature & Brochure Displays
- Poster & Banner Displays
- Light Boxes
- Product & Merchandise Displays
- Ballot & Competition Entry Boxes
- Custom Made Products
- Experiential Marketing
- Bean Bags & Umbrellas
DeLaval Temporary Showoom
We were asked to design and manufacture a temporary showroom display to showcase DeLaval’s full product range at Fieldays. The brief was detailed and highlighted many factors but it was important that we created a showroom that had a modern/clinical European look and feel. We also needed to display their cutting edge products in a dynamic way that allowed them to educate the customer and learn more about the company.
To do this we incorporated:
- Full project consultation & design studio service
- Full project management, offering a walk on walk off service
- Full lighting supply & design
- Full custom manufacture of structures to showcase new innovative products – some of which were new to NZ
- All custom structures fully flat packable for portability & HQ showroom use
- Full flooring supply and installation
- Full Internal / external branding supply & installation
- Integration of Superwall lightweight structures with custom upgrades
- Bespoke product design & manufacture for various client products
- Partial hire of temporary architecture to offer value for money
- Integration a multimedia solutions for social media Brand awareness using our new digital signage units, "Blade TV’s (an award winning product new to NZ).
We had three main challenges:
- To offer all of the above solutions on a challenging site and within a set budget range.
- To use innovative methods that provide long lasting yield for many shows to come.
- To execute in a tight frame which in turn related to better value for money.
We were excited to work with an innovative market leader that wanted to showcase their brand by embracing the modern display system & experiential methods that we offer.
After breaking down the various parts of the business that DeLaval wanted to showcase we were able to put together the European look and feel that was briefed and deliver an all-encompassing solution..
The solution focus was not essentially portability but to deliver a high end custom stand environment utilizing some of Brandstand's well known portability methods as well as one off bespoke creations.
If you would like a bespoke stand designed by our team then please get in touch with our Bespoke Manager
Chris Davies on 09 970 1481 or email: email@example.com